Teacher appreciation week is coming up May 6-10! In addition to showering them with flowers, sweets and gift cards, we want to list some great freebies in the DFW area just for them. We want teachers to know that their job is extremely important and that they should feel appreciated every day of the year!
Here are some of the best places with free admission for teachers in the Dallas area:
- CRAYOLA Experience – Pre K- 12 teachers get in FREE every day with valid ID! Plus, their immediate family gets 25% OFF every Saturday!
- Fort Worth Museum Science and History – One free exhibit admission with valid educator ID.
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science: Free admission for educators with proof of current teaching status. Includes bordering areas such as Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Mexico.
- Legoland Discovery Center: Show your school ID or pay stub and enjoy FREE walk-up admission during teacher appreciation months. Dates seem to be in February and August but please confirm before heading over since their website is a little confusing on dates. Plus, you can also have up to six friends and family visit with you for just $10 per person.
- Dallas Arboretum: Complimentary admission to the Main Garden and Children’s Adventure Garden is available to Teachers and Educators with a valid educator ID.
Even though it is not in the DFW area, we want to include here that teachers can also get a free pass for SeaWorld San Antonio by registering by May 31. 2019 on this link. Texas credentialed Pre-K-12 school teachers that register will get unlimited admission through January 5, 2020.